Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sam W

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Sam W

Did you use the "attach files" section or Cybertarp to post your picture? Looks like you had a banner day!!!!!
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Used "attach files"

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Did you use the "attach files" section or Cybertarp to post your picture? Looks like you had a banner day!!!!!
    Don - I used the Attach Files tab here on crappie.com to post that picture. It worked real well, came out a good size, and was easy to post that way.

On the old Board I was uploading my photos to CyberTarp, then linking to them with my messages on crappie.com. CyberTarp is a free service, and I felt like I was saving Ed and crappie.com a bunch of bandwidth that way.

With this new Board format, the "Attach Files" feature seems like an invitation to do just that - so I assume that hosting the pictures is not a problem for Ed. If I hear differently, I'll start using CyberTarp again to help out.

Incidentally, I went back to that "bass hole" two days later and didn't have nearly so productive a trip. Every day of fishing is different, and you sure can't count on catching fish even when you think you have something good going! - Sam