Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hot and windy, ready for "thump".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot and windy, ready for "thump".

I bet the water temp is creeping up on the high 70's, high sun, wind churning the water... ummm ummm good... THUMP THUMP THUMP. I do love me some hot, I mean HOT 95-100 degree dippin days. Chomping at the bit. Come on Saturday.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gordon, where would you recommend putting the kayak in to get in on some of the hot summer action at Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Settle down there Gordon, you still have a couple of days to work.

Post Thanks / Like

The end of W hwy. Otter Creek as well. Have launched at the end of the road that goes south where PP goes north in Tightwad. We do need a group outing. You, Duncan, SmFarland, and myself would make a pretty good kayak crappie day.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Mark Twain last year when it was 108F out and fished the entire day. About died but I fished. I purchased a new fish finder and throughout the day I kept hearing this beeping noise going off at random times...I finally figured out that it was my cell phone and when I looked at the screen it had a heat warning on it and that it was going to shut down. Crazy. Be safe and it will be cooler by the time you go out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
    The end of W hwy. Otter Creek as well. Have launched at the end of the road that goes south where PP goes north in Tightwad. We do need a group outing. You, Duncan, SmFarland, and myself would make a pretty good kayak crappie day.

Count me in
    Seth M.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in too!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, there we have it, three of the four... Woody, you in? Lets set a date, what does the next few weekends look like for the group? I'm probably one of the most flexible so I'll leave it for one of you to call. We can launch together and since we're all from up north we can meet at my house so we only have two trucks heading south unless someone is against that idea.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
    We do need a group outing. You, Duncan, SmFarland, and myself would make a pretty good kayak crappie day.
    What a group . This trip should make for some interesting stories around a campfire at a later date.