Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On vacation from the show of state!

Post Thanks / Like

Default On vacation from the show of state!

Hello all, I'm a Missouri resident on vacation in Florida. I'm in chuluota Fl. I would like to do some crappie fishing down here. If any one knows where or someone I could go with that would be awesome! Thanks for looking. If you need to talk to me just shoot me a pm. I'm going out with my cousin on his boat in the morning. And on Wednesday we are doing a salt water trip. I'm leaving Friday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

If we were in Florida we would take you, but we are still in Texas (well Oklahoma today).

Two of the other guys that normally take outta towners have their boats in the shop.

And the other girl on here (CrappieGirl1) just had a knee replaced or she would probably take you.

Maybe somebody else will jump in and have a ride for you.

Either way... welcome and good luck fishing with your cousin!

Ginny
    "My heart belongs to T.L and M.L." Life is simple.... just add water.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much, he you are ever in Springfield, Mo area just holler I would be glad to take you out to my home lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you have a good vacation tripleripple. The crappie fishing here right now is just that...crappie. The water levels are so low and we're just getting into our rainy season. Catching them now requires some real work and a little luck. Most everyone goes after shell crackers and bluegill now.

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Post Thanks / Like

Hey now! I just read facebook and it seems you are my cousin-in-law or something....imagine that! If I get my boat out of the shop today I'll do my best to put you on some fish of some kind. Might even let that outlaw cousin of your's go to.

SBF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tripleripple View Post
    Thank you very much, he you are ever in Springfield, Mo area just holler I would be glad to take you out to my home lakes.
    Thanks! We may take you up on that some day... lol. My husband was born and raised in Bentonville, AR just a couple hours from Springfield. We dragged our boat out here with us this year and he spent three weeks in the Bentonville area last month (I was somewhere else) and he went fishing in Beaver Lake, AR and Table Rock near Branson, MO. But he hasn't fished those lakes since he was a kid so didn't have all that much luck. Caught enough fish for a couple of dinners which was good but not a mess of em like he used to catch with his dad as a kid. Anyways, hope you are having fun in Florida!

Ginny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    Hey now! I just read facebook and it seems you are my cousin-in-law or something....imagine that! If I get my boat out of the shop today I'll do my best to put you on some fish of some kind. Might even let that outlaw cousin of your's go to.
    Small crappie world... cool!

Ginny

Post Thanks / Like

Meeting tripleripple tomorrow morning to get some breams....I'll post some pics if we do any good.

SBF

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Ginny

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all so much! I have had an awesome time here in Florida!

Mike I really appreciated you taking us out to your fishing hole today I had a great time. I want you to know that is the biggest perch I have ever caught outside of a farm pond. It was good to meet you, and hope all of up can get back together again next time I come down here. THANKS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast