Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hd 6-7-13

Post Thanks / Like

Default hd 6-7-13

hit the water bout 830 dipped mostly some nice minners from rands in from 5 to 21 ft of water best bite was 5 ft deep in 19 ft of water best bite was slooooow at best me aND FISHIN BUD spent a lot of tome on the water on this date for the last 43 years good bmorning next time fished up scotts creek

Post Thanks / Like

A buddy and I hit it today too. What a great day! Fishing was fair. We ended up with 19 and the biggest was 12.5". Found them up Wade and on the point with the walleye guys in 12 to 25'. All ours came on jigs. I know about June 6 but not sure about the 7th. Sounds like a birthday or anniversary. Anyway happy whatever. 43 years fishing is a long time.

We saved a guy a long walk from Marrysville to Jayhawk. His boat quit a few miles from the trailer. Not sure how long he had to wait for someone to quit fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report!

Post Thanks / Like

Evening bite for the eyes was real good also. Started in 23' moved up to 12 by dark. Strange wind didn't seem to matter. Went thru 6 dozs worms in 3 hours only catching a few of the nasty little catfish and not too many whites. Buddy crappie fishing in a cove also caught a 26". We didn't see any that good in my boat. Lot of eyes just under the 18 mark. Schooled up tight together.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHuntingUSA View Post
    Evening bite for the eyes was real good also. Started in 23' moved up to 12 by dark. Strange wind didn't seem to matter. Went thru 6 dozs worms in 3 hours only catching a few of the nasty little catfish and not too many whites. Buddy crappie fishing in a cove also caught a 26". We didn't see any that good in my boat. Lot of eyes just under the 18 mark. Schooled up tight together.
    You drifting or pulling bottom bouncers?

Post Thanks / Like

Power drifting with double jigs, 3 foot split. Not enough wind for straight drifting. Little north breeze would come and go. Chaseing um again tonight. Def like doubling on walleyes