Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey BRM

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey BRM

You better be nice to me. I'm on a multi faceted plan to procure another fishing rig. The plan is 2 years, 5k, posts or a negative 85lbs from where I was a few weeks ago. Which ever of these comes first is when the procurement will take place. It will be an excel, war eagle, or one of those plastic tubs they call a boat, that you see in Sams Club.

Of course you don't need to be real nice. I'll buy from the meanest man living if it is a good deal
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RCC View Post
    You better be nice to me. I'm on a multi faceted plan to procure another fishing rig. The plan is 2 years, 5k, posts or a negative 85lbs from where I was a few weeks ago. Which ever of these comes first is when the procurement will take place. It will be an excel, war eagle, or one of those plastic tubs they call a boat, that you see in Sams Club.

Of course you don't need to be real nice. I'll buy from the meanest man living if it is a good deal
    SOLD!!!!!

I have a great diet plan, an extra puter so you can post twice as often, and I sell Excel boats. With the diet and the puter, I can bust a hole in that 2 year plan!!!!! Lol
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, if you PM me your C.C password, I'll have you those 5K posts in a few months!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigRiverMarine View Post
    SOLD!!!!!

I have a great diet plan, an extra puter so you can post twice as often, and I sell Excel boats. With the diet and the puter, I can bust a hole in that 2 year plan!!!!! Lol
    But what about fake megas or 3 cylinder zukis? No REAL Excel boat would be worth a dime without one

You Can Make a Difference!

Post Thanks / Like

RCC has given me an idea. I think I will set myself a goal like this on when to buy my next boat. I've had my boat now for 7 years, so I'm gonna say when I get 20,000 posts I will go by and see Bill and buy me a whole new rig complete with the latest electronics and all new Ozark trolling and jig poles and a rod rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkcrappie View Post
    RCC has given me an idea. I think I will set myself a goal like this on when to buy my next boat. I've had my boat now for 7 years, so I'm gonna say when I get 20,000 posts I will go by and see Bill and buy me a whole new rig complete with the latest electronics and all new Ozark trolling and jig poles and a rod rack.
    Hey, that's only 25 TIMES what you've posted to date!!!! Won't be long now.