Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOOKING for a Fishing Buddy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOOKING for a Fishing Buddy!!!

My only fishing buddies son(12) is playing sports now and he now using his time with his son and I respect that very much!! as he only see him on weekends or at games so I have much respect for that he spends every minute with his boy.
    Like I told my buddy spend the time now cause when he starts dating he wont know you are around unless he need money or the car!!
    SO that is why I am looking for a fishing buddy near by!!
    Looking for someone to fish with, all my friends around here dont fish !
    Need someone other than wife to fish with so when wife & I are toghter we have something to talk about!! LOL

dmitch28 Guest

What area do you stay in I stay in detroit But I just started fishing belleville lake and kent lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dmitch28
    What area do you stay in I stay in detroit But I just started fishing belleville lake and kent lake?
    Darn I am 4 hrs North of Detroit in Lewiston east of Gaylord & Grayling

Post Thanks / Like

still looking wife will even cook for us LOL plus some other benny's might be there also !!
    Last edited by signman1; 09-30-2006 at 11:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default willing to drive to fish

so what lakes do ya fish up there i used to live in waters which is close to lewiston. i fished bradford, heart, otsego. deer. manuka. and a couple other lakes around there. never fished twin lakes though. i am always willing to drive up for a day of fishing some time this winter if i get a chance. i love to ice fish and there aint nothing better than a mess of perch or gills or crappie through the ice. send me a message.
    we could meet at the bob evens there in gaylord. i now quite a few people arounfd there.
    pat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drdg188
    so what lakes do ya fish up there i used to live in waters which is close to lewiston. i fished bradford, heart, otsego. deer. manuka. and a couple other lakes around there. never fished twin lakes though. i am always willing to drive up for a day of fishing some time this winter if i get a chance. i love to ice fish and there aint nothing better than a mess of perch or gills or crappie through the ice. send me a message.
    we could meet at the bob evens there in gaylord. i now quite a few people arounfd there.
    pat
    For good perch the twins are real good and sage lk. is one of the best for gills

never fished any lks over in gaylord did little crapo lk last winter got alot of small gills I think that lk. is fished out cause its only about 5 acres in size, but the little one keep us busy made for a good day !!
    sure I would like to meet up and and do a day of fishing over gaylod way !!
    I got a nice fish trap guide (shanty) and velxar fl8 so we should be able to find those little guys !! get ahold of me on yahoo msg @ badfrog_5

Post Thanks / Like

Try Big Creek Impoundment. It is located northeast of Grayling between Grayling and Lewiston. It is not a very large lake but it holds good numbers of nice gills and some very respectable specks. To get there you go north on Walsh RD off NorthDownRiver RD just east of F97. Take Walsh RD north about six miles. You can not really miss the impoundment as it is right next to the road. There is no true access site just a few trails that go right to the water so you can launch a small boat or canoe. In the spring try the north end but be careful because if the water is slightly high you will not see the stumps that will be hiding just under the surface. Later in the summer try the hole in front of the levy/dam. Use red, orange, or chartreuse teardrops with leafworms, wax worms, and small leeches for the gills and use small jigs with
    1 1/8 inch micro shad for the specks. The jig/microshad combo will work great when casted and retrieved at a steady pace about 6 inches to 2 feet under the surface. Give it a try.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

I fish belleville and ford lake....

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately A good fishing partner is almost as had to find as a good wife. I've had both. I take lots of fiends out and some of of them I can't what for them to get out of the boat. You can talk all day or say nothing and everything is fine. You both know what your there for and how to do it. Best of luck
    CVA62.....64-68

Blueblazer Guest

I've never fished Belleville or Kent. Looking for someone who knows the area.
    Will meet them for a day of fishing. I live in Eastpointe,MI