Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy

I remember you mentioning on one of your posts one time about meeting several famous people somewhere close to where you live. Was that in Nashville? My wife hopes to run into some country music singers in Nashville, but she really doesnt know where to look. What restaurants do they frequent, or do you know. Do you have any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

I never have met any in Nashville. I have met several over the years working backstage security at various concerts. You get to see the real person instead of the person the public sees. In Smithville which is one county up from McMinnville where I am from, Center Hill Lake is covered with them. John Anderson is the most spotted because he lives on the lake and is a huge fishing fan, deer hunter and turkey hunter. I you go to Bass Pro in Nashville , they have several pics of him with fish, deer and turkeys on the wall by the checkouts. He is a nice guy. I met him through his brother Tim. He is just a regular Joe who has an average house and a ton of land. He owns a store there in Smithville on the square. Aaron Tippin also runs Aaron Tippin Outdoors in Smithville. He lives in Alexandria which is a little outside of town. I have worked backstage for him and your likely to see him just about anywhere. Was at a softball tourney out in the boondocks one year and stopped at an old country store to get a coke and he was in there eating a boloney sandwich. He is a short guy, but huge arms. Billy Dean lives in Smithville on the lake. Sam Walton (Wal-Mart)used to own a fishing lodge down there because he loved the hunt and fish. Tim McGraw used to hang out down on the lake, but haven't seen him in a few years. The most famous is probably Alan Jackson. He lives right across from Floating Mills Campground. This is the house that he got in trouble for cutting the trees down along the bank so he could see the water. Big no no. He was sentenced to community service and gave free concerts for five years in the middle of the lake on these huge floating barges. The first year his opening act was a nobody at the time named Shania Twain. He is a tall rascal, never worked for him at a concert, but did pressure wash his guest house at his place. He is listed as a reference on my website. www.dspressurewashing.com, john anderson is also. Stars i have met over the years, Lee Greenwood, Rickey Skaggs, Randy Travis, Hank Jr., Kid Rock, Pamela Sue Anderson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Sawyer Brown, Billy Ray Cyrus, Alabama, Garth Brooks, Travis Tritt, Marty Stuart, Molly Hatchett, Sammy Hagar, James Brown, Greg Allman, Trey Anastacio, The Dead, James Hetfield(Metallica), plus all kinds of lesser known names because i work P.R. Security at Bonnaroo every year here. www.bonnaroo.com. Guess the only guy i would love to meet and never will would be angus young of AC/DC. I'm sure there are some i have missed, but those are the ones i can think of right now. Oh yeah, Charlie Daniels and Johnny Cash. Take care.