Default Watch Out

Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Toothless signing , watch out for Executive Orders

Post Thanks / Like

So, will THAT be the "signal" for the supposed just over the horizon lurking UN invasion fleet NO ONE can get a single solid photo of to suddenly throw off their cloak of invisablity and race ashore to attempt to seize EVERY gun in America ? I got a .45 and a 12 guage to help resist...assuming of course they can get here before we ALL just get old...could THAT be their strategy? Wait off shore until we`re ALL just too old to fight? Those sneaky (deleted)s !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    So, will THAT be the "signal" for the supposed just over the horizon lurking UN invasion fleet NO ONE can get a single solid photo of to suddenly throw off their cloak of invisablity and race ashore to attempt to seize EVERY gun in America ? I got a .45 and a 12 guage to help resist...assuming of course they can get here before we ALL just get old...could THAT be their strategy? Wait off shore until we`re ALL just too old to fight? Those sneaky (deleted)s !
    Did you throw your jars of gas away?

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, it`s industrial chlorine (about 6X stronger than fresh pool shock) still sealed on the lower shelf of the night stand, next to the gas mask.

Post Thanks / Like

I had forgotten what you used, thats why I said gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    Actually, it`s industrial chlorine (about 6X stronger than fresh pool shock) still sealed on the lower shelf of the night stand, next to the gas mask.

Post Thanks / Like

Technically, as it evaporates due to increased surface area contact with the atmosphere it DOES become gaseous, and being heavier than air, displaces oxygen; it is also in effect VERY destructive to mucus membranes (nasal passages, throat, lungs, ect), which is why wanted to find a mask for the dog...1 ounce WILL clear a 2 story house and render it unhabitable for about 6 hrs...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LT, you sure spend a lot of time on killing techniques. You a Muslim or Skinhead incognito?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

x2. That's ridiculous. The man is very dangerous.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

Every man in the "right " circumstances can be dangerous. While I try to respect moderates of ANY religion (except Aryans/ Nazis) I have only utter CONTEMPT and vomitious revulsion for anyone spewing hatred based upon "moral", economic, or idealogical "superiority" that declares others are "less" than themselves. And there IS a "special" hatred in my heart and in the hottest infernos of HELL for the goose stepping incarnations of ravenous EVIL in human bodies wearing and worshipping the "crooked cross" (swastika); the most corrupt and inhuman gathering of barely human pus and pestilence to be inflicted upon humanity in recent history. The lives lost and maimed, the long term suffering of literally MILLIONS, the uncountable treasure spent and sheer effort required to utterly DESTROY the sadistic depraved CRIMINALS was enormous and the cost was truly FRIGHTENING, but worth it; there would have been NO "humanity" LEFT if they were allowed to have won...IF they should ever be voted to power here, I WILL declare WAR upon those FOOLISH enough to DO so...they are a pestilence and a spiritual plague; am but a small dose of "the CURE"... there are "legion" many more to once again fight them to the death. Truly, they represent and serve only the "DARK" side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast