Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1/24th ball no barb mold or 1/24 tri-head/minnow head with barb mold

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1/24th ball no barb mold or 1/24 tri-head/minnow head with barb mold

Anyone got one they want to sell or know where I can get one? No luck looking around the web and had a guy try to modify a 1/32 DO-IT. They turned out flat headed and not pouring right either. Not sure if that mold can be salvaged now either. Thanks.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know where there is one for sale but I will post few pictures of some 1/24 I poured today. The ball 1/24 and 1/24 barb are hard to come by. I talked to engineer at Do-It today........guess I should have asked him.
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by litewirehooker View Post
    Don't know where there is one for sale but I will post few pictures of some 1/24 I poured today. The ball 1/24 and 1/24 barb are hard to come by. I talked to engineer at Do-It today........guess I should have asked him.
    Interested where you got your mold.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Shine I drilled out one of my 1/32 heads to have a 1/24th and they also look more like a pill-head. They are dead on 1/24th and the 3Deyes work great on them.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

You actually got someone to answer the phone!!!!!!!!!! I've suggested a combo mold for the walleye head with recessed eyes and no collar - can't even get them to answer me and when i call they seem to lose me!! Seems like you try and give them a way to make a lot of money and they don't want to hear it.

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I received a 1/16 Mold from Jann's Netcraft about 35 days ago. When I started pouring, the leadheads were not perfect. One side was not aligned properly. I first called Jann's and their response (over 30 days) was to contact Do-it. I called and talked to engineer who suggested several things I had already tried. The end result is UPS is suppose to pick up mold for return to Do-it. This is the first mold and I have many, that I have had any problems.
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Shine give me a call I have two 1/24 molds you are welcome to use

Post Thanks / Like

Some 1/24 with and without barbs and some Tri-Heads (ball). Others left in the mail...

Name:  P6100447.jpg
Views: 1033
Size:  30.5 KB

Name:  P6100453.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  14.8 KB

Name:  P6100454.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  13.0 KB
    [email protected]