Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Harassment.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Harassment.......

Sometimes I find the nerve of some people that we encounter in the great outdoors, utterly amazing! Woods or water!
    I came across this video today while surfing the Tube. I found myself grinding my teeth towards the end, but
    thought I'd share it for the positive side of it. I was impressed at how this guy kept his cool! Can't say that I would've
    been able to do the same! Good vid , but harassment starts at 8:36.

Harassed While Fishing, but Caught Some! - YouTube

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

He was nicer to him that I would have been. If the guy wants to own a body of water he should buy one.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

a lot of them out there
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Double "WOW"!!!!
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a guy on KY Lake who has threatened several fishermen who have the audacity to fish near the guy's dock. He has just not threatened the RIGHT person yet. I do know more than one person has beached their boats and started to kick the guy into next week. He always runs to his house like a little girl when confronted himself. Most folks will just ignore such a jerk. Others gain pleasure from a confrontation. I personally have never fished near his dock but would not react kindly to being threatened on public waters.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Best thing to do is pick up and move on. No fish in the lake worth the stress of confrontation.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Don't they have harassment laws? Put the legal system and police to work! We evolved it and pay for it specifically to avoid the problems of personal confrontations and the possible escalation to something serious. While I agree personally with the concept of beaching the boat and solving the problem, I also admit it might not be the smartest thing to do - BUT IGNORE IT? No way. How many of this type continue to be complete sdfoasdu9fio[ndflasdfasidfsadfasdfs simply because nobody calls them on it? Some states even instituted specific conservation laws regarding the harassment of persons legally engaged in hunting/fishing/trapping. Let his checkbook train him to straighten out his act, and video such as this makes great evidence. Ignoring this simply perpetuates it. As a matter a fact, anybody out there in need of a new boat, this clown would make a great donor via a lawsuit....
    Always do what's right - it'll amaze some people and mystify the rest!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that would be an idiotic law suit. Laws are passed by lawyers to so to feed upon others egos.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

ON the contrary, this is exactly the kind of thing these laws were written for. Laws are passed (or at least allowed to pass) by states' citizens. Harassment suits are intended to knock off exactly this kind of behavior, and they were written to make it financially painful for the 'jerks' in our communities. NY passed specific legislation to spare sportsmen from having to tolerate that kind of nonsense, so I'd check the laws in your own states before you put up with it.
    Always do what's right - it'll amaze some people and mystify the rest!

Post Thanks / Like

make an extra samich, offer him one, fish on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast