Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I believe In Gun Rights

Post Thanks / Like

Default I believe In Gun Rights

I believe in the right to own more guns and Cheaper Amunition who is with me.? Is a comprehensive Background check that bad of thing? I am all for keeping guns out of convicted criminals hands too. Other than that we should be able to arm ourselfs to the teeth.
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A comprehensive background check is not bad it's the hidden checks on you and your family(go through your house and property with out your consent) that go with it thats a bad thing!!!! They(our goverment) are not after your guns or ammo they are after you to control you and find out what they don't already know!!!!(Its about goverment control) The Background check's are not going to stop the crook from stealing a weapon or making one!!! They (the goverment) already know all about you and your family!!! What good is another Background check nothing!!!!
    This is the land of the Free!!!!!
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePro View Post
    I believe in the right to own more guns and Cheaper Amunition who is with me.? Is a comprehensive Background check that bad of thing? I am all for keeping guns out of convicted criminals hands too. Other than that we should be able to arm ourselfs to the teeth.
    You are getting caught up in the sound bites. The democrats idea of a "comprehensive background check" sure isn't the same as my idea. As with most things, the devil is in the details.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Post Thanks / Like

I'm afraid that cheap part is a thing of the past. I'm not for giving an inch because it want stop with just the comprehensive background check. Just my two cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackie53 View Post
    A comprehensive background check is not bad it's the hidden checks on you and your family(go through your house and property with out your consent) that go with it thats a bad thing!!!! They(our goverment) are not after your guns or ammo they are after you to control you and find out what they don't already know!!!!(Its about goverment control) The Background check's are not going to stop the crook from stealing a weapon or making one!!! They (the goverment) already know all about you and your family!!! What good is another Background check nothing!!!!
    This is the land of the Free!!!!!
    I see the light now. I just bought a new Gun not to long ago. They took my Driver Lic and checked me out before they would let me buy. How many more checks do we need? Its about time we blame the SOB that pulls the trigger... not the guns.

Ya know Iv'e been gaining a LIL weight here lately....I Know I'll blame... that fork, spoon, and the fast food chains. They are killing us. Before long we are going to have a back ground check before we can buy a Fork, Spoon, or a hamburger LOL
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP

Post Thanks / Like

I just wish people would quit price gouging the ammo. Every time Walmart or Academy gets in a shipment its gone in a matter of hours. Then its for sale on Facebook the next day for 3x the price. If people would stop paying the price they would quit buying them out. Personally i refuse to pay their prices. I only buy it from the store. I'm not in that big a need for ammo to pay triple. As for the rest of it, they should enforce the laws that already exist.

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Preach on Brother Russ.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Post Thanks / Like

Remington is making 22's as fast as they can and Uncle Sam is buying them up, go figure.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wayne, when we left Grizzly after seeing you over there. We stopped by their Walmart and bought a whole bunch of 22 shells. We haven't been able to find hardly any since then.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Post Thanks / Like

just a thought , how many bad guy's do you know that would go and buy a gun over the counter and fill out the so called comprehensive background checks they want to pass, just use the laws we have is all they need to do . with 20,000 gun laws on the books now we don't need new ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast