Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: coming down to gulf shores/orange beach

Post Thanks / Like

Default coming down to gulf shores/orange beach

hey guys im coming down to gulfshores/orange beach the 2ndor3rd week in august and was wondering if any of you guys could point me the dirction of a good saltwater fsihing guide? i would like to catch a redfish or speckle trout or just what ever i can. thnks for your help guys!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I've fished with a couple guides in the area your going to. I had great experiences with both. The first was with a Boat named Lucky Strike. This was a half day off shore deep sea fishing trip. Caught several mackerel and then started to fish for Barracuda. We caught several Barracuda and even had a couple Amber Jack to the Boat. The other trips were inter coastal waterways trips. My son caught a Sting Ray on one trip. WE were mostly targeting speckelled trout and Sail Cats. I have a friend who is down there now fishing with the intercoasal guy fishing for Sharks. The only thing special about the Shark fishing is he needs some notice so he can buy bait ahead of time. PM me and I will give you both guides info. I thought both guides were very professional at a reasonable price. Take your Camera there is a lot to see. WE had Dolphins come right up and bump the boat (which is not so good for the fishing but a neat experience). The inter coastal guide also has a commercial crab license so on his last day of season we ran his pots with him. He prepared us Fresh Blue Crab straight from the water only seconds old after we cleaned fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I've fished with Zeke's in orange beach several times and have always been pleased, good people.. http://www.zekescharters.com

Post Thanks / Like

I know your going to gulf shores, but if you want to take about a two hour trip down the coast to Destin Fl. Contact captan Scott Whitehurst, with Big Bite charter's , he is the best , will be worth the trip.. Very good rates and he will put you on the fish..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yellowjacket

I live on the gulf coast and I speck fish as much as I crappie fish. One of the best guides in the area is the Krazy Kjun he is a full blood cajun, that knows where and how to catch fish. We have fished together many of times and when I'm having a problem locating the specks I just have to make one phone call and he sends me in the right direction. His web site is krazykjun.com or you can e-mail me for his number. My e-mail is [email protected].

Wanafish

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Look up Triple-Trouble Charters on facebook. My boss is the owner. He goes down every couple weeks but has captains who live there that operate it for him. He can take 6 on his boat. He is just getting started so he usually has days available. I hung out on the boat but didn't leave the marina to fish. Nice rig. Its close to Flora-Bama lounge.

Post Thanks / Like

I always use Shady Lady out of Zekes Landing.I'll be down there all next week
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER