Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: California goes crazy-er

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default California goes crazy-er

Post Thanks / Like

So move from California...say to Virginia!

Post Thanks / Like

cally ....along with IL & NY are commy states

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

"JUST" them? Would have to be curious as far as any practical personal "experience" (ie, lengthy residence IN ) any actual Communist dictatorships and/ or regimes for comparative purposes. Actually, there just aren`t many "truly" Commie countries left anymore. China while still paying "lip service" to "official" Communist `doctrine` is more and more a free market based oligagy, ALL the former Warsaw Pact are either NATO and/ or EU members; basically there`s North Korea, Cuba and Viet Nam...Cuba will go "free market" as soon as Castro dies, the majority of Vietnamese openly REGRET the North`s extremely costly " victory" and WANT a "free market" and would bet about ANY amount of money the VAST majority of the residents of the "Democratic Worker`s Paradise" of North Korea PRAY every day for Kim Ill Jong Eraser Head Jr to declare war upon the "imperialist running dog Capitalists" so they can LOSE and finally be RID of the last of the murderous (deleted)s...
    Last edited by Lowellhturner; 06-01-2013 at 05:18 AM.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    "JUST" them? Would have to be curious as far as any practical personal "experience" (ie, lengthy residence IN ) any actual Communist dictatorships and/ or regimes for comparative purposes. Actually, there just aren`t many "truly" Commie countries left anymore. China while still paying "lip service" to "official" Communist `doctrine` is more and more a free market based oligagy, ALL the former Warsaw Pact are either NATO and/ or EU members; basically there`s North Korea, Cuba and Viet Nam...Cuba will go "free market" as soon as Castro dies, the majority of Vietnamese openly REGRET the North`s extremely costly " victory" and WANT a "free market" and would bet about ANY amount of money the VAST majority of the residents of the "Democratic Worker`s Paradise" of North Korea PRAY every day for Kim Ill Jong Eraser Head Jr to declare war upon the "imperialist running dog Capitalists" so they can LOSE and finally be RID of the last of the murderous (deleted)s...

Uhhh, Lowell .... by saying all this, didn't you just make a case for the USA to reduce the government's size & its stranglehold on "free markets", stop redistribution of wealth, and quit trying to mimic pre-American Revolutionary War England

(sure sounds like it, to me )

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, if you mean should the "EVIL" US Gov`t STOP charging private businesses the LOWEST corperation taxrate since before EISENHOWER was President and ask US the INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYERS to shoulder EVEN MORE of that SAME BURDEN while allowing the same corperations to pay even LES benefits so the SAME GREEDY GUT CEOs "reward" THENSELVES with MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES ? Why, (deleted deleted deleted) NO! I understand you can not do anything but PARROT what your political "heros" spew but TRY! EVEN half heartedly! OTHERWISE, repeat after me: The sky is GREEN, and the grass is BLUE. The sky is GREEN and the sky is BLUE...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    Gosh, if you mean should the "EVIL" US Gov`t STOP charging private businesses the LOWEST corperation taxrate since before EISENHOWER was President and ask US the INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYERS to shoulder EVEN MORE of that SAME BURDEN while allowing the same corperations to pay even LES benefits so the SAME GREEDY GUT CEOs "reward" THENSELVES with MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES ? Why, (deleted deleted deleted) NO! I understand you can not do anything but PARROT what your political "heros" spew but TRY! EVEN half heartedly! OTHERWISE, repeat after me: The sky is GREEN, and the grass is BLUE. The sky is GREEN and the sky is BLUE...
    Uhhh Lowell ...

I don't "parrot" anything from anybody ... I'm not even the least bit politically astute, so I have to think for myself & reason things out. It just appeared to me, that you were meaning one thing, but saying something else (between the lines).

I'm just curious as to how you know so much about the mindset of the Vietnamese, North Koreans, Cubans, etc.
    I'm also curious as to why you think redistribution of wealth will solve ANYTHING. People with no financial savvy are not likely to suddenly become financial mavins, just because they come into money. Statistically, ~70% of lottery winners will be bankrupt within about 5yrs. The other 30% are probably "well off" to start with, and have a understanding of financial planning.

And, yes .... around here, the grass is "blue" (Bluegrass State) ... and I have seen a "green" sky (pre-tornadic storm clouds). jus' sayin'

... cp

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LTs tailpipe burns from so much crosstalk between his orifices.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole am certain you and many others here agree with Mitt`s speech about 15 yrs ago to a group of investers as far as "...if we can just get the American work force to AGREE that by accepting 1/4th their current pay, we can again make American businesses SO MUCH MORE "competitive" ie even MORE profitable ie more cash available for even BIGGER CEO "bonuses! YOU can "AGREE" ALL you want to with his `trickle down" his pant`s leg economic let`s make Mitt and Co obscenely RICH voodoo garbage; I DO NOT...(Almost ALL for US, even LESS for you, and BTW, we decided to move to China to become even MORE "profitable"!!!)

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What that got to do with your cherry bomb tailpipes there LT?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast