Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know if anything going on @ mark twain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody know if anything going on @ mark twain

Hay you guys is the bite good on Mark Twain yet? Thank .

Post Thanks / Like

There is going to be a lot of drinking cold beers on this weekend at Mark Twain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    There is going to be a lot of drinking cold beers on this weekend at Mark Twain.
    Lots of "down time". I went Friday all day and it was not good.

Post Thanks / Like

did some one mention cold ones??? Lol!!! hopefully they will be biting somewhere on the lake next weekend, there should be enough of us that someone might figure out a pattern...hopefully. starting wednesday evening there should be some reports floating around here.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard cold ones we will be there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Im hoping that by the time I get down there Friday afternoon someone should have a pattern down. If not there will be an early BBQ going on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank guys. but don't have too many cold ones and forget too slay the crappies.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought about going this weekend but decided to let the holiday crowd alone. There will be some reports this week hopefully they won't be all bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, Been a long time lurker around here.

Recently relocated to Centralia, Mo. Have never seen Mark Twain but seeing as its only 45 min or so away, I plan on chasing some slabs in the years to come. Ill contribute my reports as often as possible.

I've been fishing tri-city lake near Centralia and it has been poor to say the least. I suppose the high, very muddy water is the culprit. Sounds about like the reports I've seen out of Twain.

Anyway good luck hope u all get into em.

If you see me say hello, I'm the 20 something knucklead in a 16 foot tin lowe tan and green.

Tight lines, o and sorry I can't make the camp ober at twain this weekend the old lady has other plans.

Post Thanks / Like

Louise and I just got back from MTL, we only fished Sunday due to rain on Saturday and rain today. Fishing was great....catching SUCKED! We fished Ely Branch because that's what we're most familiar with, so when the bite is tough we head for Ely. We found only a few fish on the bank. Biggest was 12 inch which was on the bank. Most fish were scattered and well off the bank, only caught 7, most were small. We threw all fish into the pond at the campground. Used minners, electric chicken jig, black and pink jig, black and chartreuse jigs, scuba divers and assorted sticks of dynamite and M80's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast