Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to Gen next week,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to Gen next week,

Any info for a Glen trip next week leaving on Wednesday any info really appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

No info but cheering for you to clean them up.........and then bring info back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog40 View Post
    Any info for a Glen trip next week leaving on Wednesday any info really appreciated
    I believe there are still a bunch of fish up shallow. Check the 'sandy' banks just East of Boller Point ramp. Wind reports have just been horrible!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

YEAH and it does not look very good all week might have to wait a few days

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck BD40. Been wanting a camp/fishing trip for a while. Milford's been calling my name. Hopefully this stuff will lay down for us shortly.

Post Thanks / Like

Had to deliver some jigs to a guy in Cawker City today so the wife and I took the boys over to the lake for a couple hours. Bite was good when we 1st got there but only lasted about an hour for the crappies. The smallies were on fire though and we all caught good #'s of them from 14-18". Kept 7 crappies from 12-17" and they were ALL empty. I think the spawn is winding down and the WIND didn't so us any favors either.
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Where can we get some bait at the glen now. I really not liking the one down town but is there others, for some minnows and leeches maybe some crawlers.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you can get minnows and I "think" crawlers at the little bait shop in Cawker City. They pretty much closed up their shop but still are carrying live bait. Not sure about leeches. Also Lakeside Convenience has bait.
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

We got some pretty decent shiners at Myers in Downs. Was going to go check out the Little Bait Shop on the way home but ran out of time. You can get bait at the marina also. Looked like they had pretty decent bait!
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

2 weeks ago we caught crappie in 3' all the way out to 30'. There were good numbers on the channel towards the causway, also good number of boats pickin on them. We caught several good ones on break lines in 15-20' as well. We were fishing the Kansas Walleye Assoc. tournament, but still had 20 or so crappie each day. For some reason the crappie liked the green/gold spinner....but not the walleyes . Good luck, hopefully the wind will lay down for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast