Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton's bite

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton's bite

I'm goning to stockton this weekend. was anyone been out and if so how was the bite. Deep or shore. [I]'ll be staying midlake but running down to the twin bidges aera

Post Thanks / Like

according to my inside information, it sucks, a few hear and there, nothing solid, luck to ya'

Post Thanks / Like

I'm heading down this weekend too, gonna be staying at the State Park. If you see a big white lowe deck boat swing over and say high. Think I'm gonna try cap linger mills one day and if no fish are biting I may just go to truman?
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Better get a report on what's going on around the power lines. I heard on the news that an A10 clipped them and knocked some down. Not sure if that will affect boating in that area or not

Post Thanks / Like

Keeper rate is very bad. Lot of fish in 10-20ft of water depending on where you are and how clear it is. Better fish I have been catching are in 20 to 35 ft of water on steep banks pulling cranks. Don't be surprised if you have to catch as many as 5 or 6 shorts for every keeper. Good luck.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Stockton bites, sums it up nicely I hope it turns around next year I'm burning up a small fortune in gas going to Truman. I'll have to try Pomme more.