Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to Bucksaw for the holiday weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to Bucksaw for the holiday weekend

Well we had so much fun on a family fishing trip to LOZ last weekend, we're packing up again and headed to Bucksaw this weekend.
    Camping in the park, and still running our older black skeeter. Boat looks the same, still have the C.Com sticker on the back of the yammie, some of you might remember me if you picture what I used to look like - just add 10lbs and take off all the hair.

If you see us, stop and say hi or flip us the bird... we'll still wave back.

We'll see about dragging the computer along and trying to post a report or two.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Go get'm !! good luck

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be down Friday evening through Tuesday. My boat also looks the same, I still have the C.Com sticker on the sides of the Merc and you might remember me if you picture what I used to look like - just add 15lbs and take off a little hair. I have a camper at Bucksaws campground. Mine is up 3 sites from the lower road but we hang out at the Kindell's which are the closest site to the main road and closest to the turn off to the COE campground. If we see ya roll by we will give you a holler.

Post Thanks / Like

I wont be there, and I do not look the same, since october I have lost 30 lb. and and new boat also, so find a big stump,and have a ball

Post Thanks / Like

Better bring a nuc box....might find a swarm hangin Ralph...hope you and the family are doing well
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jared we may stop by and say hello. Buckwheat, I ALWAYS have an extra Nuc box on hand. A couple of weeks ago I caught 4 swarms in 3 days. Keeps a fella busy as a..... Well it keeps a fella busy.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you.
    My wife and I will be @ bucksaw fri,sat,sun, home on Monday. I hope to turn her into a jig fisherman this weekend. I hope she catches so many fish her arm gives out.

We sill start down from bucksaw first then maybe make a run to red barn and back. She is more of a boat rider. It will be busy.

Post Thanks / Like

Rained pretty hard for a spell this morning before we got out. Fish were spotty and pretty scattered. Going back out this evening for a couple hours and see if we can pin them down.