Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mounting a HB SI/DI transducer on a pontoon boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mounting a HB SI/DI transducer on a pontoon boat

I know this has probably been discussed in a previous thread, but I cannot locate it. Looking for information on where to mount or custom made mounts.

Thanks,

HPJ

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody???

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hey HPJ, how did the mounting and the test trip go for you guys? Did you have fun with the side finder and the moter trimmed up? I am about to get on the water after my bought with electronics, not only did I have a rash of problems on the boat and the two sonars but the wifes car and truck had problems too. I think I am jinxed or maybe had a lightning strike?? hehe Ferdi

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdi View Post
    Hey HPJ, how did the mounting and the test trip go for you guys? Did you have fun with the side finder and the moter trimmed up? I am about to get on the water after my bought with electronics, not only did I have a rash of problems on the boat and the two sonars but the wifes car and truck had problems too. I think I am jinxed or maybe had a lightning strike?? hehe Ferdi
    Hi Ferdi! Took your advice and the mounting went smoothly and the results are great! I really appreciate your taking time to talk me through it. Hope all goes/went well with your trip. Remember, the keys are on the flag pole ;~))