Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day, I don't apologize to anyone in Europe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memorial Day, I don't apologize to anyone in Europe

And I sure don't like Obama apologizing at all.

America's Overseas Cemeteries - YouTube
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't start it, aint gonna apologize for finishing it!

Post Thanks / Like

So WHAT exactly did he "apologize" for? Sure you aint simply repeating the same falsehood that if repeated enough times becomes "the `truth"? REPEAT after me: the sky is green and the grass is blue! The sky is green and the grass is blue! The sky is green and the grass is blue...so did it work? Did it MAKE the sky green? Did the grass turn blue? KEEP saying it...

Post Thanks / Like

BTW Look it up on PolitiFact.com but for a guy who believes Obama was born in Kazarkstan what do you expect...or was it Kansas? Korea? The Czeck Republic?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    So WHAT exactly did he "apologize" for? Sure you aint simply repeating the same falsehood that if repeated enough times becomes "the `truth"? REPEAT after me: the sky is green and the grass is blue! The sky is green and the grass is blue! The sky is green and the grass is blue...so did it work? Did it MAKE the sky green? Did the grass turn blue? KEEP saying it...
    Give me a break dude, Obama spreads more lies than tabloids. Benghazi was caused by a video, republicans want dirty air and water, he diddnt know the IRS was targeting conservatives, if the country isn't better off in 4 years he will not run again.......it goes on, and on, and on, and on. The difference about saying a lie over and over and the truth over and over is that the truth never goes away.........And in this case that means that scandal, after scandal will always be remembered.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

If admitting in general that America has made policy mistakes in the past is what you are referring to, then YES "guilty" as charged. I`m certain only "weak" persons have that ability...arrogance and lacking ANY ability to actually LOOK at any past failures is after all the VERY "best" way to ensure those mistakes are repeated, and repeated, and REPEATED forever, RIGHT? LEARN NOTHING from the past...and thereby CONDEMN yourself to endlessly REPEAT the past. Very "forward thinking"! After all, who cares about the last of the several disasterous Wall Street "meltdowns"? Supporting blood thirsty completely corrupt regimes who loudly profess they are "anti Commie" while they ruthlessly slaughter their own dissenters? Turn a blind eye to world events like in 1938 "so long as it`s `over there`"? Ignore civil and human rights because "That`s the way it`s always been `round here!" In the Book of Proverbs there is a verse: "A TRUELY wise man hears even the just criticism of his ENEMY and amends his ways..."

Post Thanks / Like

You're from Ohio....how many times did you get to vote for him?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast