Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CJ Brown Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default CJ Brown Results

Another first for the circuit, and another good lake. I'd heard rumors that it could be tough at CJ, but it simply is not true. Over the course of 3 days, Bill and I caught and released hundreds of keepers. Many of them were females still heavy with eggs, and there were some big ones.

Rick Solomon of Piqua and his son Rob from Millbury Ohio came to their first BCC tournament of the season and spider rigged their way to 8.61 pounds for 1st place and $468. They weighed a big fish of 1.19 and obviously averaged over a pound per fish.

Jerry Howard of Grove City and Chuck Hillberry of West Jefferson took 2nd with 7.71 pounds, winning $312. They weighed a big fish of 1.18.

Phil Philabaum and Gene Burnett had the big fish of the day at 1.21 pounds, winning $140.

Not many truely local teams showed up, which was very disappointing as many said they'd fish it; perhaps the rain storms Friday night scared them off, but the lake was clear and Saturday was a great day to fish!

Post Thanks / Like

I really like seeing the results come up so quick....thanks for posting.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Solomon family and to other winners, like fish-out said rumors not true we had a good time being on fish all day... Definitely will go back at lake for crappie and the walleye surprise we got today!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the winners...job well done.
    "Choices you make dictates the life you live"