Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: another toy

Post Thanks / Like

Default another toy

http://www.myemmrod.com/ after watching the video im ready to shoot some docks just trying to figure out if i want to shell out sixty bucks or not what do you guys and gals think
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the BnM poles link at the top of the page before you waste your money on a gimick rod. You will be happier getting a real rod from BnM than that thing. At least that is my 2 cents worth.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a neat idea if you are traveling and don't have room for a full size 1 piece rod. I am going to SC in October and was thinking of bring some fishing equipment but thought the rod would be difficult to bring, I might give one a try!
    Last edited by THE FISHERMANS EDGE; 09-12-2006 at 07:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by painterfish
    http://www.myemmrod.com/ after watching the video im ready to shoot some docks just trying to figure out if i want to shell out sixty bucks or not what do you guys and gals think
    If it will outcast a 6ft. rod,,,,,,,,Could be interesting.......I have a 28 in. ice fishing rod I picked up at the new Gander Mountain that opened up here in Mooresville this year and came with a Cardinal reel....Fun to catch crappie on.........It will cast but not a great distance unless you use a weighted bobber or heavier weight.....I like useing little weight as possible when fishing for crappie.....Sure wouldn't want to hook a Big Green Carp on it..:D