Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Logan Flooding 5-5-13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Logan Flooding 5-5-13

Hah, beat Mother Natures ass. Caught our limit between 10 am and Noon Sunday and got home in time to watch it rain. The wife was freaking out they were biting so furiously. We caught at least 80 off one dock beside a pontoon and the walkway. Fished from 8 till 10 and only caught one dink. Bobby Garland 1/32 chartruese mo-glo and a few minnows at first till they were all gone. About 8 foot deep to maybe 11 foot in around 14 foot of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job man!! Don't sound like you need to go anywhere else.. Maybe I should come up and try to catch some of your crappie ha ha !!

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i call a honey hole

Post Thanks / Like

Come on down and get you some linestretcher. PM me if your gonna come down and Ill give you a few secret spots to hit. Ive fished this dock for years and not caught any off of it. It looks so and this is the first year I have found them biting on it. Its a weird year and I keep finding fish in spots this year that have not really produced in prvios years. Im also striking out in some of my best spots for some reason. The river level and temps sure arent helping me any.

Post Thanks / Like

Haha!! I hear ya bro and I appreciate that, gonna take you up on that pretty soon. Same goes for you, when y'all get the chance to come my way give me a shout, and I'll do what I can to put y'all on em.. Their still biting here but things have changed a little since that last info I gave you a couple weeks back, so check with me before you come.. Good luck!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a blast. How's the water level? Going out in the morning to bass fish and maybe try shooting a few docks later in the day, but heard the water was pretty high Sunday?

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw where they say the water should crest Wed. 4 1/2 feet over summer pool. More rain comming Fri night and and Sat. Our club is supposed to have a tournament over there Saturday, all I can do is hope for the best.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Its pretty nasty from what I see. Most docks are under water and it is moving fast. Id try to get back in a cove it I was fishing and stay out of the current some.

Post Thanks / Like

It should make for an interesting tournament. Doubt it would phase Trapp & Hayes. Those guys are crappie whisperers.