Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rod holder questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod holder questions

I am the Sales Rep for Driftmaster rod holders, if anyone has any questions please ask. I will try and check this website at least once per day. Thanks to all who use our product.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone in SE Virginia carry them? I don't like buying something I can't see (Up close) first.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Driftmaster R/H

Kerr isn't exactly S.E. VA, but I know both Buggs Island Bait and Tackle and Bobcat's carries them. Also check your local Wallyworld, some carry them, and some don't.
    Last edited by Shellback; 12-07-2004 at 06:11 PM. Reason: addition

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Driftmaster
    I am the Sales Rep for Driftmaster rod holders, if anyone has any questions please ask. I will try and check this website at least once per day. Thanks to all who use our product.

GOT A WEBSITE OR SOMETHING???????????
    Hey where's my float.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, I get over to Kerr a few times a year.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default T-Bar

How does the T-Bar #T-150 attach to the boat. Driftmaster website does not show make this clear.
    http://www.driftmaster.com/Other.html
    I have two Lil-pro 2 packs that I want to use with the 215B base attachments and the T-bar to make two set of holders for fast trolling out the back of my boat for white bass, stipers, walleye, etc. Gotta be very strong to take the hit.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Do you ever plan on building a rod mount that will fit into the T-Lock System found on the cap rail of War-eagle, Triton, Express boats? Sure would be nice to have them to with your great rod holders. I have 10 of them.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod Rester

OK I am looking for another Driftmaster product now and thought you could help. I am looking for Driftmasters Rod Rester item #600. Bass Pro and Cabela's are not carrying it. Have a hard time finding them.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Answers to rod holder questions

IBFSHN, the rod holder are available at Bass Pro Shop in Hampton, VA, they are located across from the reel counter. Also the other stores mentioned carry them. Wal Mart no longer stocks our product, they replaced it with the Attwood product made in China, so much for USA made products.
    REV., website is driftmaster.com
    Darryl Morris, the T-150 fits in flush mount rod holders that have gimbal pins in the bottom, should of adequate strength to handle anything you mentioned.
    ShilohRed,Currently we are looking into jon boat mounting for track systems, so many different angles and track configurations make it difficult to make a one fits all.
    Duane, your local dealer can call his supplier and request a dropship from us for any product we make that they do not stock.

Hope this answers the questions, and thank you for using our product that is still made in the USA.

Post Thanks / Like

IBFSHN, the rod holder are available at Bass Pro Shop in Hampton, VA, they are located across from the reel counter. Also the other stores mentioned carry them. Wal Mart no longer stocks our product, they replaced it with the Attwood product made in China, so much for USA made products.
    REV., website is driftmaster.com
    Darryl Morris, the T-150 fits in flush mount rod holders that have gimbal pins in the bottom, should of adequate strength to handle anything you mentioned.
    ShilohRed,Currently we are looking into jon boat mounting for track systems, so many different angles and track configurations make it difficult to make a one fits all.
    Duane, your local dealer can call his supplier and request a dropship from us for any product we make that they do not stock.

Hope this answers the questions, and thank you for using our product that is still made in the USA.
    Have no local dealer. I live in the country do most of my ordering of fishing stiff online, some from e-bay.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast