Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishing Lake Tyler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishing Lake Tyler

Is anyone one fishin Lake Tyler out there. There on the move to the Dam. Lets swap some stories.

fisheasttexascom Guest

Yea. I went out on the 4 th and there where boats stacked up around the dam. I Pulled off a few keepers and then left. I filleted them that after noon and had them for lunch!!! I plan on going tommorrow and sunday so I will let you know how things went.

fisheasttexascom Guest

Crappie bite around the south lake of tyler is on!!! "Havent had a chance to really fish with out any wind but the time I have spent out there has been great. Going out this thursday and expaecting a really good day. Expecting to limit out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheasttexascom
    Crappie bite around the south lake of tyler is on!!! "Havent had a chance to really fish with out any wind but the time I have spent out there has been great. Going out this thursday and expaecting a really good day. Expecting to limit out.
    Are you in the 30 foot water near the dam? Thats where I usually do pretty good. Or on the deep point, going north.

fisheasttexascom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BRITT
    Are you in the 30 foot water near the dam? Thats where I usually do pretty good. Or on the deep point, going north.

In the 30 foot near the spill way on the east(new) lake. We went out yesterday in the rain and didnt do all that great. Weather was sorta tuff to bear. Using minnows on a tight line right over the boat. Planing on going this sunday. Expecting alot of people out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fisheasttexascom
    In the 30 foot near the spill way on the east(new) lake. We went out yesterday in the rain and didnt do all that great. Weather was sorta tuff to bear. Using minnows on a tight line right over the boat. Planing on going this sunday. Expecting alot of people out there.
    wENT OUT OVER THE HOLIDAYS AND LIMITED OUT EVERY DAY BUT ONE.