Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: anybody use underwater

Post Thanks / Like

Default anybody use underwater

anyone on here use an underwater camera?If so i would like to get some info from you please.e-mail is [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Underwater cameras

Not sure if anyone here uses those. You might check out the Bill Dance Fishing Forums as I have seen some talk about underwater cameras on that web site.

The water has to be really clear for the cameras to work. I would love to have one to play around with but the lake I fish most is pretty stained most of the time and muddy after heavy rains.

I know that when the water is real muddy that you can't see your hand in front of your face when scuba diving in 10ft of water.

On the other hand if the lake water is crystal clear you should be able to use the camera to good avail.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1
    anyone on here use an underwater camera?If so i would like to get some info from you please.e-mail is [email protected]
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam1
    We have used the Aqua-View in the past. My biggest gripe about using it would be that we couldn't ever tell which direction we were viewing under water. Another down fall is that unless the camera is resting on or near the bottom, the visability is severely hampered. I have been told that the bottom helps to channel the infra-red & green lights which increases the level of illumination to view with, but I can't say if this is true for sure. Hope this helps.
    <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids