Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: C'mon weather.....give us a break here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default C'mon weather.....give us a break here!

We've had on and off winter for the last 2 months. Last weekend we hit a few slabs, sunburn, and a few beers after. Great day. 4 days later I'm shoveling snow. This up and down temperature change is really messin' with the fishing. Just wishing for a consistent weather pattern. May have too head south for a few weeks until it catches up.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome from Alabama. Been in the 80's here for about a month. Off and on though. Some days 80 some days 65 but through it all....NO SNOW!!!!!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bsmacks76 View Post
    We've had on and off winter for the last 2 months. Last weekend we hit a few slabs, sunburn, and a few beers after. Great day. 4 days later I'm shoveling snow. This up and down temperature change is really messin' with the fishing. Just wishing for a consistent weather pattern. May have too head south for a few weeks until it catches up.
    Might have to go quite a ways south to find the good weather. I'm near Wichita, KS and they are calling for a wintry mix today, and it looks like rain for the next couple of weekends... Ugh... If Mother Nature keeps this up, I'm gonna have to replace the heat/cool/off switch on our thermostat because it's getting worn out flipping back and forth all the time! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Eeker I hear ya. Got out in KC a few weeks ago driving back from Oklahoma and dang near froze it off. It is funny that I'm putting post sunburn lotion on and watching it snow.

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

STORMY, COLD, 6' LAKE RISE . 40 MPR. WINDS , TORNADO WARNINGS , 34 DEGREE MORNINGS . ALL PLAYED A PART IN MISSISSIPPI 'S APRIL . SURELY MAY WILL BE BETTER OR AT LEAST STEADY .