Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose - clear your mailbox (NT)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose - clear your mailbox (NT)

NT - no text

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what you are saying. NO TEXT and clear the mail box. What mail box. Are you talking about the Private Message thing in here? That is getting crowded with all those messaged. I guess there is a limit. I have to go though it and find out which posts to save and which to delete. Sorry for any inconvience.

I suspect you are talking about the diagram that I posted. I would have make it bigger and used a higher DPI when I scanned it but for the size limit in here.

I could rescan just a section of the page that shows the wiring of the toggle switch in a higher resolution so that you can read the schematic of that section of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zig
    NT - no text
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, tried to send you a PM, and got denied because you have too much in there.

NT - was just a way to let you know there was no text in the message - you didn't have to open it. (a carry over from other boards)

Looks like you and your scanner have come to an understanding.

I'd be looking real close at the toggle switch on your motor. You said everything else that is involved in that circuit has been replaced. Bypass the switch with a jumper before you buy one, that will tell you real quick if you need to look elsewhere.
    Last edited by Big Zig; 12-07-2004 at 01:30 PM.