Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thursday full moon

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday full moon

Read a couple predictions that thursday night full moon will be one of the heaviest feeding frenzies of the fall. One GPS service predicts EXCELLENT and they never say excellent, only good. Between roughly 10:15 pm to 1:30 am CST. If anyone goes, let me know if they turn on. I'll be out the next 4 nights if weather permits.

Post Thanks / Like

i can believe that, i have been watching bream bedding for about two weeks now and they just really started to bite good. And these are the Georgia giants everyone talks about.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

i plan on hitting some small water thur. night and hope to land some nice fish. Gonna start out with dark jigs and move on from there. Not sure 'bout you guys but my clothes will reek of bugspray before I get there b/c the nighttime seems to bring out the monster skeeters around here.

the next generation of slabhunters

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishindaddyo
    i plan on hitting some small water thur. night and hope to land some nice fish. Gonna start out with dark jigs and move on from there. Not sure 'bout you guys but my clothes will reek of bugspray before I get there b/c the nighttime seems to bring out the monster skeeters around here.
    You ought to check out the thermacells. They actually make a pleasant night WITHOUT mosquitoes.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Went fishin Thursday and nothing special. got 20 or so and 6 were keepers.Went out last night, and to another spot upstream, and sure enough, abouit that same time, they showed up and went nuts. they fed hard till about 11:30-1:30 and quit. We got about 30 keepers,caught about 50.Gonna try again tonight if the body can take one more night in a row. James

Post Thanks / Like

Mudwitch,do you mind me asking where your fishing? I live west of Chicago but drive to reserve duty in Ohio once a month. I like to ntake an extra day and go fishing. Usually around the Angola area. Found a lake near Hillsboro named Bankers Lake. Suppose to be great crappie fishing. Do you fish that area at all?