Fished Cedar Creek on Labor Day. Water temp ranged from 74 to 76. Clouds in the morning gave way to afternoon sun, then the clouds came back in late afternoon. Water was stained back in the creek and got clearer was you went down toward the dam. Fishing was very slow; other fishermen that I talked to were having about the same result. We caught bluegill about 7-8 feet deep in about 28 feet of water- we caught a bunch, but none worth keeping. Caught the bluegill with popeyes tipped with wax worms. We also caught about 6 crappie, but they were only about 7" long. I caught them about 10 feet deep and right against tree trunks. I used keystone jigs to catch the crappies. Also caught 2 nice channel cats on the keystone jigs- one was about 2-1/4 lbs and the other was about 1-1/4 lbs. Didn't do any bass fishing, but talked to many bass anglers who were not having much luck at all. Hopefully the weather will settle a bit and the cooler temperatures will continue and the water will cool, then maybe the crappie will be in a biting mood. I think my next trip will be to Herrington this weekend. Anyone fish Herrington lately?