Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bankhead today 4/27/13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bankhead today 4/27/13

Took my six year old nephew fishing with me this morning for the first time, and we had a blast. He caught a dozen or so bream on cricket's and reeled in several crappie for me. I usually won't keep a crappie under 10 inches but my little partner didn't like to throw anything back, so if it was legal we kept it today, we brought home 19. My goal was for him to have fun and take interest . I think it was a success cause his first question when we were in the truck going home was, can we come back tomorrow ,so good day.we will work on conservation and catch and release later haha !!!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367112805.016401.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  77.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great trip by all measures! Thanks for taking the time to introduce another to our great sport.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent trip. Congrats. I planned to go this weekend but kept putting it off cause of the weather. Ill be there next Sunday if the weather isnt to bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice trip man! Glad to see y'all got 'em. We had a slow Saturday because of a late start and we got rained out. Only managed three.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the bite was defiantly early.. We was looking for y'all , maybe next time!!