Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help!

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help!

As some of you may know I foster rescued dogs. We have a special case named Mindy. Mindy is currently in boarding and needs a foster family or to get adopted ASAP. All of us are full with dogs or dogs of our own and can't help Mindy. She's not getting along with other dogs but is otherwise a great companion. If she can't find help soon the agency will have to put her down.

If you would like to help.. here's her bio and contact info. Or contact me directly.
    Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Whippet | Catharpin, VA | Mindy

She's smart, too!
    Video of adoptable pet named Mindy - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to read that. Hard enough time fostering labs here in the south.
    Randy Andres

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker123 View Post
    I didn't want to read that. Hard enough time fostering labs here in the south.
    Yeah, we're swamped in VA!! Most come from deeper south, get flown up here or driven. We find homes as far north as PA. I wouldn't normally do this at C.C but we need help.

Post Thanks / Like

Wishing I could help. However we already have 2 dogs, and when the kids come over we have 6 dogs. Good luck.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Why are we as a society hoarding dogs?... A dog is the best friend you will ever have but why do we feel the need to keep every dog that we come in contact with even to the point of some folks causing themselves and their families to be living in unfit conditions in some cases because of it... It is a dog and no different than any other animal in as far as the importance of it's life... We have in the past euthanized these animals and tell me why that is different from killing animals we use for food.

Post Thanks / Like

Because most people cherish the life of the born and unborn. Whether it be animals or humans.

Post Thanks / Like

Because dogs love us and it is not their fault that some stupid human acquired them and then did not want to love them and take care of them. It is a failure of humans to have to kill dogs. We fail at everything of course, because we are human. Look at all the babies we have killed.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez HLLeonard what do you really think ? And your statement (" It is a dog and no different than any other animal in as far as the importance of it's life") is about as cold hearted one I've heard in a long time.
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HLLeonard View Post
    Why are we as a society hoarding dogs?... A dog is the best friend you will ever have but why do we feel the need to keep every dog that we come in contact with even to the point of some folks causing themselves and their families to be living in unfit conditions in some cases because of it... It is a dog and no different than any other animal in as far as the importance of it's life... We have in the past euthanized these animals and tell me why that is different from killing animals we use for food.
    because euthanizing a dog doesnt satisfy your hunger?
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catch&crisco View Post
    Geez HLLeonard what do you really think ? And your statement (" It is a dog and no different than any other animal in as far as the importance of it's life") is about as cold hearted one I've heard in a long time.
    Ditto
    Randy Andres

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast