Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 360 treasure hunt

Post Thanks / Like

Default 360 treasure hunt

this is just what i thought is a cool picture that i took yesterday with my 360.there's a lot of stuff in this picture so i thought that i would post and let people see what they can find in the picture .top of the picture is out in front of my boat.bottom is behind ....

Post Thanks / Like

wish i had the 360. i like it
    kost plus crappie team

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Kosmo, when is the baby due?

I like my HB, but I can't make heads nor tails out of that snapshot.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don G View Post
    Kosmo, when is the baby due?

I like my HB, but I can't make heads nor tails out of that snapshot.
    @ Don G

I was gonna say it looked like a colonoscopy screening, with a couple of polyps to be removed

Seriously though, I'm with Don G on this ... other than what looks like a stump or two, the picture doesn't tell me any more than what a b/w 2d depthfinder would ....

Hopefully, seeing it firsthand & in action, one would get a better idea of what's being shown, than what a screenshot shows. But, hey ... if it works for you, and your catch rate increases because of it, then I say "right on with your bad self"

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

CP, which 2d depthfinder do you use? Mine doesn't tell me what is ahead of me, only what I've gone over.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    CP, which 2d depthfinder do you use? Mine doesn't tell me what is ahead of me, only what I've gone over.
    My "2d" h-bird is console mounted w/tdx mounted inside hull ... I only use it to tell depth when running, or for the person in the back seat to see depth. I'm running a Lowrance Elite 5DSI on the TM. So, yeah ... I only "see" what I've "gone over", for the most part, and all I've ever "seen" on any 2d DF I've ever had. Heck, man ... I'm just now getting into the Down Scan, and trying to figure it out.

I meant no disrespect to Kosmo or the 360 .... just sayin' that "I" can't tell all that much from the screenshots I've seen from the 360.

... cp

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a guess, I hope you clue us in. Channel or creek bed to the bottom 3 stumps, 1 standing tree a little to the left of the stumps, and 7 keeper fish at 9:00 seems like a bunch of other fish also. Several rocks also. Tell us what you see.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redge View Post
    Just a guess, I hope you clue us in. Channel or creek bed to the bottom 3 stumps, 1 standing tree a little to the left of the stumps, and 7 keeper fish at 9:00 seems like a bunch of other fish also. Several rocks also. Tell us what you see.
    there's two boat docks in the upper portion ,one on the left,one on the right.you saw a lot more than i thought that you would being that you had no ideal of were end what was there.i think that there quite a bit of info in that picture for the boat to not be moving

Post Thanks / Like

Does kinda look like a colonoscopy snapshot don't it. I could not "see" anything either w/o some guidance. Concept is cool.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast