Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Marriage Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marriage Question

OK GUYS HERES THE THING !!
    I KNOW THIS GIRL WHO IS 10 YRS YOUNGER !!!!! SHE IS 35! OK (NOT A KID)
    SHE LOVE TO HUNT AND FISH & IS F _ _ _ ING HOT !!!
    I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 24 YRS LOVE WIFE BUT !! SHE NOT INTO THIS HUNTING & FISHING LIKE THIS WOMAN !!! THIS WOMAN IS NOT MARRIED HAS B/FRIEND BUT HE DONT HUNT OR FISH lol !! AND I THINK SHE WOULD GO MY WAY WITH NO PROB IF NOT MARRIED!! WHEN WE TALK ITS LIKE WE ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT !!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ????? http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/images...s/confused.gif
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/images...s/confused.gif

Post Thanks / Like

send her my way!! hehe. but really my wife now is 10 years younger than i am. she enjoys going hunting and fishin with me whenever possible(4 kids slows the huntin and fishin down). follow your heart. if you have to ask us what to do then your marriage probably want last anyway.
    curt

Post Thanks / Like

Default marriage question

i really don't know if i would want the women with me 24-7 every time i wanted to get away alone and having to take her with me. i hunt and fish for the peace and serenity of being alone with nature and not with the little women. my ex fished and every time i wanted to go with the guys or alone she always had to come. no solitude. yea it's nice to have the little women around some times but we also need our space. i would think about throwing away 24 years on a thought or a feeling.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Girl friend

deleted
    Last edited by pescatore; 12-15-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to really ask yourself this question...Is throwing away 24 years of marriage really worth they joy of having someone that loves to fish and hunt? More than likely not. I'd have to agree with drdg188, I've only been married for 3 years and I enjoy being able to go out and relax on the lake. I've taken my wife with me during the free fishing weekend and she enjoyed herself. I wouldn't mind her fishing with me because I can still go out and get some "me time" in the morning...I'm an early riser and she loves to sleep in. Ask your wife to go fishing with you from time to time and you will enjoy her company. It takes a long time to build up 24 years of marriage and I couldn't think about starting over from scratch.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

I believe when you took your vows, it was for better or worse, rich or poor..... Unless your current wife is an adultress, you are obligated to keep your vows and stick with her. Solomon had over 700 wives. Still never found any satisfaction in any of them. Believe me, you'll get bored with this other chick.

2c
    Standing in the Gap