Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My time for Spider rigging is over Already.

Post Thanks / Like

Default My time for Spider rigging is over Already.

I just bought all my equipment and rods for spider rigging and this was my 3rd time out trying spider and loved it, but unfortunately this has come to an end. Me and my wife are currently serving in the Army and she has received orders for Vancouver Washington where they only allow 1 to 2 poles only . Does anybody know if crappie fishing there is good or any fishing? I didn't post this on the Washington forum because it's so quite there.

Post Thanks / Like

First thank you both for your service! I wouldnt sell yer set as the next move might put ya right back in em again. Cant offer any advice on the fishin up there. Good luck to you both and thanks again.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

PM SnakeRiver. He lives up in that area and I'm sure he would be more than glad to help you.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

You said y'all both were serving, how are you getting out of your orders to accompant her? I thought they stopped the program that forced the military to station spouses in the same area?? On the fishing part, I have no idea, single pole jigging is fun though. You will learn to love the "thump" in no time, best of luck to y'all.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE AND THE "ISSUES" THEY CREATE. Most have no idea of the day to day issues like this that cause stress to a service member's life. I have no idea of the PNW, but man every time we travel up there it is fish fish fish on the menu, the harbors, and everywhere. Might not be crappie, but get ready for a new way of life. Cheers man!!
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks to u both

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for serving.
    PNW is great. Trout fishing is awesome and Salmon fishing is even better. It rains almost everyday until 3pm, then the sun comes out.
    As for the Crappie, Vancover Lake is EXCELLENT per the DNR website.
    Vancouver Lake (Clark County) - Fish Washington | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

bflowers is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for both of you serviing may GOD bless you both in your new duty station.
    ​COURTESY,LOYALTY,SERVICE, & HONOR

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all the kind words, much appreciated. Southern Young Gun, no the military did not stop the dual military joint program. I have never seen a dual military couple that has been seperated unless one is going overseas to a hostile area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    Thanks to all the kind words, much appreciated. Southern Young Gun, no the military did not stop the dual military joint program. I have never seen a dual military couple that has been seperated unless one is going overseas to a hostile area.
    If you were in the Navy you would hear cases of it.........got buddies whos wives are in a different state. Glad yall are being kept together though, good luck over in Washington. I got a good buddy on Facebook who lives in washington and fishes 24/7. I will shoot you a pm later with his name and number, he can put you on some crappie for sure.
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast