Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Which CDC sponsor has best selection and price on Driftmaster?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which CDC sponsor has best selection and price on Driftmaster?

Went to BP with dad and bro to get some rod holders for his boat. We bought some rh DM lil pros and clamp bases and some cheap flush mount holders. After seeing the DMs installed and feeling how sturdy they are, he wants a couple more and is returning the cheap ones. His birthday is in a month, so I figured I'd get some for him, and my bro will chip in his half.

I checked monks and grizzly, but it looks like neither has exactly what i need. I'd be looking at 4 left hand lil pro flatliners, 2 right hand lil pro flatliners, 2 left hand rail clamps 7/8", 2 flush mount round right hand bases, and 2 flush mount left hand bases.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd call Grizzly and talk to them. Lots of times the have stuff not in their catalog.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

When I bought my driftmaster rod holders I called them(driftmaster) direct & their prices were high,
    the lady was nice enough to refer me to Monks & they had the best price I could find plus
    they were very helpful & got my order out right away. If ya don't see what you want online at Monks
    I would call them.
    The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

We carry a full line of Driftmaster products. Our prices are some of the best on the Internet and anywhere else. If you don't see it on our website just call us because we probably have it in stock. Check us out at Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

Put in an order with Extreme. Prices were a little lower, but the clincher was free shipping on orders over $150. Thanks everyone!

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered from extreme fishing concepts , good price and got it in in 2.5 days . my shopping was 6 dollars .

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

MonksCrappie has good prices on Driftmaster and fast shipping
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep