Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Attractant: Slab Nabb'r

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Attractant: Slab Nabb'r

Hey All,

I know some of you are big on attractants of some kind, whether it be the Crappie Nibbles, Slab Sauce, or something else...I know there are others. Anyway, there's one that's relatively new--came out in the latter part of last year, and I thought I'd ask and see who has tried it...hopefully get some feedback on it. If not, at least you'll be aware of it in case some of you might want to try it. It's made by a company called Juiced Up Baits, and the product is called Slab Nabb'r. Google it and it's easy to find a write-up on the product. Sounds interesting, to say the least. While I am new to this (crappie fishing) myself, I know we are all in favor of anything that might give us an edge on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

First I've heard of it, but will google it and read up on it. I make a paste of the crappie nibbles to put on my plastic and it seems to help at times.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredRR View Post
    First I've heard of it, but will google it and read up on it. I make a paste of the crappie nibbles to put on my plastic and it seems to help at times.
    Hey RR,

Thought there would be more interest in this--I am surprised. Anyway, I thought it did sound quite interesting for sure. It reminded me of the concept behind Megastrike, which is really big among bass fishermen--very popular.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

most all the crappie fisherman use crappie nibbles........they smell like live minnows to the crappie
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I have used and still use this product and it works great. Ralph makes it in the gel or spray and it stays on the product for a long time. The crappie nibbles are good but the come off the hook really easy and you have to keep putting some back on. I was introduced to Ralph's Juiced up Baits back a few years ago by Richard Williams who guides on Ky. Lake, I just love the product. I'm on the pro staff with Juiced up Baits and I'm just a weekend fisherman who wants to put more fish in the boat. If you try it you will love it and it will alwasy be in your boat. My whole goal is to help weekend fisherman out and to take notes and tips from other weekend fisherman. This is how we grow the great sport of crappie fishing and put more crappie on our table. Thanks, Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff