Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A chat with a returning Afgan veteran

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A chat with a returning Afgan veteran

I was at the VA yesterday. They had Fox News on and we were watching the manhunt in the waiting room. Us older vets were all commenting on the man hunt. This young vet had just mustered out of the Army and was there for a physical. He told us old vets that the Muslims hate us. They have no desire to make peace with us and the want mostly to kill us. He said any peace negotiated with the muslims was a tactical move on their part. Again, he stated they want to kill us.
    We all gave each other a "welcome home".

He and all of us older scallawags believe this is just the beginning and lots more is coming our way. When idiots in charge of this country learn you can't pet a wild hog, the better off we will be as a country.

God Bless America.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

One billion Muslims in the world. 1% of them have taken an oath to kill Jews and Americans. You do the math. Blame America first is alive and well. As I watched hours of the manhunt yesterday, many thoughts came to mind. Patriot Act number 2 coming? Geraldo Revolting and Bill O'Reilly wanting cameras on every corner. Good grief. I belief we are going to allow our government to strip us of more freedoms. I was hoping during the last gunfight that little angel had forty bullets holes in him. I do want to know his version of why he did it. I know why he did it. Elf a bunch of Muslims. Muslims are one nuke away from bring put in concentration camps in this country.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Muslims are one nuke away from bring put in concentration camps in this country.
    If I was a betting man I would bet you and win. Muslims seem to have more freedom than we do.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't look good for the FBI, hail those boys must have offered them ladies of the night.