Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "G"'s secret location. HELP NEEDED.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "G"'s secret location. HELP NEEDED.

My friend "G" posted this photo over in the DIY Plastics forum. It is so calm and peaceful and really looks like a heavenly fishing place. I know there are a ton of computer huru's on this site. Would someone take this photo and apply a java appelette or gif to make it appear like the water is moving and then send the gif file to me in a PM? I would love to use it as a screensaver. Thank you all in advance for your consideration and your assistance. Here is the photo.

Name:  e7ydu7e6.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  20.6 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

PM'd ya. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

aint nothing like it we heard a turkey gobbling all morning long too he was shaking the ground lol talked a little while with the good lord and caught some feesh and G is good company don't get no better than that
    Crappie Logic - (662) 418-2038

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a couple of my last trips. Turkeys are all over here by me and I get serenaded most every early trip. Fish or no fish it's a great place to be.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

We even had a squirrel barking and scolding us for being too close to the bank where his tree was.....beautiful place to fish. Donnie and I are going back next week.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eeker01 View Post
    PM'd ya. Enjoy!
    Thank you my friend. Kansas is beautiful country. Spent four years at McConnell AFB.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Thank you my friend. Kansas is beautiful country. Spent four years at McConnell AFB.
    No problem - glad to help.

Yeah - we like it here. Beautiful landscapes and plenty of nice people - not to mention, lots of good lakes to hit. We actually live a short distance SE of Wichita - little town named Rose Hill (3000-4000 people) - you might remember it from your time at McConnell...?

BTW, I assume that means you are/were in the Air Force? If so, thank you sincerely for your service!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eeker01 View Post
    No problem - glad to help.

Yeah - we like it here. Beautiful landscapes and plenty of nice people - not to mention, lots of good lakes to hit. We actually live a short distance SE of Wichita - little town named Rose Hill (3000-4000 people) - you might remember it from your time at McConnell...?

BTW, I assume that means you are/were in the Air Force? If so, thank you sincerely for your service!!
    I remember Rock Road leading up to the base.

Michael C. Carter, Captain, USAF 1967-1971