Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz

jaymp1204 Guest

Default Loz

my first post, any good ideas on how and where to fish at the LOZ with the cooler weather, I am going this weekend, I am at the 24 MM

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome.
    Bugman will answer you soon i am sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome jaymp1204!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

If your willing to brave getting out on the lake, the docks around tan-tara are good. If you are looking for new docks look for docks with fishing boats, cleaning stations and other fishing things stuff around. Usually means these docks have brush around them.... good luck!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

jaymp1204 Guest

thanks for the ideas, i think i will stay in my cove, and fish the docks around there. I never thought about looking for cleaning stations. I like the Blakemore Roadrunners, do you have a preference in colors this time of year?
    or what would you try

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what the water clarity is, i am guess very clear 3' to 4' visiblity? But my 2 choices would be white/chart or blue/clear sparkle.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

THE NIANGUA ARM has been the hot arm the last ten days. good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    If your willing to brave getting out on the lake, the docks around tan-tara are good. If you are looking for new docks look for docks with fishing boats, cleaning stations and other fishing things stuff around. Usually means these docks have brush around them.... good luck!
    Ted yopu are giving my secerts away. At least you did not tell them about the yello slides . Oh crap ther that goes also.:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Whats this about yellow slides?
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Tae73 gave you some good advice not much more i can add because i havent been on the main channel in a few weeks i too assume it is clear so i would start by finding some brush in the 12' range and fish down in it and dont be afraid to try some shallow stuff like laydowns if there is any in your cove.Go by beabouts bait shop and pick up some green slab busters with silver sparkles they have been working for me.If you get out early try in front of the knolls condos there is several trees that have been cut along a short bluff and they usually work for me.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast