Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Must be alzhiemers , forgot another one

Post Thanks / Like

Default Must be alzhiemers , forgot another one

Well I just can't remember the spawn or the summer fishin. Didn't sleep well with them Fall storms last night. Got up late and went to the kitchen to get coffee and let dog out. Opened the door and darn it was cold 'n damp. Started to drinkin the coffee while the weather was on. Dang GONNA Freeze to night. I guess it's time to start winterizin' again. Darn memery, seems like I just had my shorts on a couple days ago. Got my longhandles on now gotta go drain the gas tank and put antifreeze in it and the minner water. I check back later when I get the snow tires on the trailer.

Post Thanks / Like

It is acting funny all over the place. We got to Vegas on Sunday, drinks by the pool in high 80f sunny weather. Monday much cooler with a sand/dust storm, Tuesday and Wednesday didn't make it out of the high 50's and low 60's with wind that put out Midwest stuff to shame. We didn't pack a jacket, at all.... Stayed in the resort until we left Wednesday and froze all the way home.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually saw a few snow flurries here in east central Missouri this morning. Was wearing shorts and tearing up those spawning crappie at LOZ 2 days ago. I wish this weather would settle in to spring already.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen!