Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hi russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi russ

russ,
    Looking back at past threads I noticed on 11/22/04 you mentioned doing some filming on the salamonie. If you are talking about the salamonie reservoir in indiana I would be very interested in this. I live just a few miles from it and consider it my home waters. I fish it diligently and am amazed at the quality of crappie that we are beginning to see here. Could you tell me more about what you have on this body of water and any dvd's or anything that you would be willing to share or that I may purchase. thanks.........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Treepotato!

Yes we did a show this summer on Salamonie, Indiana. I taped with Charlie Hildreth. We shot a pretty nice show. No big pigs, but some very nice fish. I am going to do a spring show there also. It will be a different pattern. I fished a few tournaments there many years ago. We weighed in almost 10lbs one year and took 3rd, and the next we weighed in under 5lbs and won the tournament!! Go figure!!! I really enjoy Salamonie. We posted all of the new series of shows on the website tonight, but some won't be available for a few weeks.

GOOD FISHIN!!!!
    Russ