Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It pays to be NICE to your Fishing Buddy???

Post Thanks / Like

Default It pays to be NICE to your Fishing Buddy???

Well guys, my best fishing buddy went with me to the Oral Surgeon yesterday to get two teeth extracted that were J hooked into the jaw bone. The plan was to knock me out when they did this as they assured me it would HURT. Being the Sissy I am, I said why not. Well I forgot that I put a whipping on the SPOUSE the last time we went crappie fishing. Seems the spouse wanted to get even and was trying to convince the oral surgeon (A Crappie Fishermen) to just go ahead and SEW my lips together where she did not have to hear any more bragging about catching more than her. Luckily I wasn't out enough not to put up a fight about this, but no telling what the oral surgeon found out about my favorite places under sedation. You can't trust anyone anymore.

Moral of the Story, Be Nice to Your Fishing Partner especially if it is your wife, you never know what or when the pay back will be.

Good Fishing,
    Mud-Dabber

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha. I think my husband is due for some kind of oral surgery or something that requires sewing/sedation too.... I like your wife's style
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

The whole sewing up your mouth is bad enough but when she gave away your honeyhole's that took it to a whole new level
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie