Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ after the rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ after the rain

Fished LOZ last weekend and did allright. 56 degree water was as warm as I found and the water got dirtier from Friday
    to Sunday. Fish scattered anywhere from 2-8 feet of water although I caught one 17 foot down in 22 feet of water. I
    am sure that there were more deep fish, but I prefer to fish shallower. What do you think will happen to the fishing if they
    get the 3-6 inches of rain predicted this week? Got a crew going Friday to Monday and sure hope they can catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it don't affect them too much. It is that time of the year where they're going to be right there for the taking. I'll be down for the week starting Saturday. Always the optimist!

Post Thanks / Like

It shouldn't affect them too badly as long as the weather doesn't cool way down. I hope so anyway. You never really know.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DADAKOTA View Post
    Fished LOZ last weekend and did allright. 56 degree water was as warm as I found and the water got dirtier from Friday
    to Sunday. Fish scattered anywhere from 2-8 feet of water although I caught one 17 foot down in 22 feet of water. I
    am sure that there were more deep fish, but I prefer to fish shallower. What do you think will happen to the fishing if they
    get the 3-6 inches of rain predicted this week? Got a crew going Friday to Monday and sure hope they can catch some fish.
    what area of the lake were u on?

Post Thanks / Like

Around the 45MM

Post Thanks / Like

fished docks between the 46 and 48 mmsun afternoon monday caught fish in a foot of water around my CHristmas trees tues fished from 1 ft to 22 ft no keepers fished 2 hrs weds morn looked like the gooduns were movin back shallow most of the fish were caught on the world famous red and char carrot 1/16 oz black head the 2 biggest i cleaned bout 13's had both dumped their eggs cleaned a dozen i male had dumped with a little tail skin rubbed off lake is really muddyun up the last 2 days bout 2 or 3 warm days it ought to be on don't know when will get um though

Post Thanks / Like

Heading down this evening and staying till Monday. We had our best luck with black/chart.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing was good mon - wed, glaize arm dirty, black and chartreuse was killer, fish were shallow about 18 in. deep from bank to about 6ft from bank wed lots of females started at 8am done by 1pm and ran lines first 3 people in boat and all three got thier limit. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

I was with Mike at the beginning of this week. The fish coming in where better each day, and at times it was a lot like video game fishing in some spots. Good luck guys and don't be afraid of that dirty water closer to pb1.