Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock 4-12 thru 4-14

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock 4-12 thru 4-14

I fished Kings River, Mill Creek, Roaring River and everything else i could find for three days and ended up with nothing. Stockton is my usual lake but had to try Table Rock. Spoke with several boats and very few fish were caught. Tried evey color and jig size i had. tried minnows. Nothing. Thinking about a new hobby. I would appreciate hearing from any of you all that fished that area and see how you did. You all be safe out there.

Post Thanks / Like

That's the rock for ya. It's a spot lake. By that, you have to find several spots that hold fish.
    You're not alone. Most of the catches I've been hearing are coming out of Cape Fair north on the James.
    I'd stick with Stockton as it's definately more friendly. Stockton can shut off quickly but recoveres faster than Table Rock.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

See my post that I just put up. We found fish but they were DEEP! Boat was in 25-35 foot of water and we were fishing tree tops 15 feet down. They are not even close to spawning in the Kings. Now down at the other end of the lake they are on the banks from what I have heard. We did catch some monster slabs though. Slow fishing for sure, but if you got bit it was a big one.

Post Thanks / Like

man that's to bad, wish you would have caught a mess. better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

jlt thinking of a new hobby that is a bunch of bull i will buy your outlaw rods if they are not broke he he bet when bender and i send you some pic you will be out there again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    jlt thinking of a new hobby that is a bunch of bull i will buy your outlaw rods if they are not broke he he bet when bender and i send you some pic you will be out there again.
    yea, you are probably right. so bender is cheating on me with you now. i am so sad.

Post Thanks / Like

jlt a beer will make you feel good again got my hi tek bracket done showing it to bender tonight. thanks for everything.