Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jorban 4-13-14

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jorban 4-13-14

Got there about 7am and fished untill about 6pm. Caught approx. 200 crappie ,kept 13. Threw back many many 9.5 to 9.78. Most fish were very small. I met Alamance creek Sat and he taught ne alot and also gave us some new jig heads, which i really liked. The orange with black/blue and chartruse was hit so much that they eat the paint off of it. If you want to catch fish at Jordan you might want fish 8 to 10 feet deep very slow/ The water temp was 72 when we got there and rising. Bad news if you're looking for them on the shallow flats. It is upon (my opinion) they have come and gone, but on the other hand all of our large fish had eggs,but also none we;re caught less than 8ft deepWould show picture;s but it's to late, fish are in waiting for next sat night. Thanks again Brad for the jig heads and some info, that really helps rookioes like me.

May all your girls be fat!
    Billy Niten

Post Thanks / Like

good report glad you cought some nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you Billy. Glad you guys caught a few. There's plenty to be had just got to wean through some short fish to find them. Glad I could help. I got a lot of help from what I consider to be some of the best crappie fisherman around.
    Last edited by alamancecreek; 04-14-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report for Jordan. Last few times I fished there Jordan has not been nice to me, either in fish caught or keepers. Maybe it is on it's way back. Post a pic of the jig!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Great report
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D