Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night fishing set ups

Post Thanks / Like

Default Night fishing set ups

I would like to see pics of your night fishing set ups.Like your lighting inside and outside the boat and any special rigging you may have. I am planning on rigging my boat for some night fishing and need some input.I've seen some nice led lights on some boats on this site but finding them again could be tough.Thanks. crappiehoarder

Post Thanks / Like

I saw a pic of a boat with blue leds and really liked it,would like to hear where to get them and price if thats not against the rules. Also I thought about adding some rope lighting for being able to see what I am doing in the boat (for retying and such). Help me out please.

Post Thanks / Like

Chcek out Blue water led's,they have just what you are looking for. Boch

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks boch, but I still would like to see some different set ups and rigs guys thanks.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I simply use two 12V "blacklights" (both of which also have a white light bulb). And, as soon as my fishing partner remembers the person he lent my 2burner Coleman Lantern w/shield to, and gets it back .. then I'll have that, as well

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    I simply use two 12V "blacklights" (both of which also have a white light bulb). And, as soon as my fishing partner remembers the person he lent my 2burner Coleman Lantern w/shield to, and gets it back .. then I'll have that, as well Are these mounted on the boat or a temporary thing and does this help see your rod tips? I am basicly a spider rigger only guy.

... cp
    oh yeah,congrats on your retirement cp,I can't wait til I can retire.

Post Thanks / Like

nothing special here. head lights for in the boat and a submersible LED light outside. keep it simple

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by river scum View Post
    nothing special here. head lights for in the boat and a submersible LED light outside. keep it simple
    X2 on simple..

Slab of styrofoam with a fog lamp glued in... Let her float!

Or a clamp in work light with a 12v bulb.
    Save A Minnow, Use A Jig

Post Thanks / Like

When I wired my boat I added accessory outlets to plug in my night fishing lights, Mino-Mizer, and 12v electric fillet knife. I also wired in LED rope lights, then I made a pole to hold my Coleman lantern over the edge of the boat. I'll see what I can find for pictures.

Name:  4-11-09 014.jpg
Views: 2221
Size:  104.7 KB

Hard to see, however if you look close there is a green light in the water on the right side of the picture. That light is plugged into my accessory outlet. What I don't have a picture of is my Coleman lantern in action.
    The large cooler is my live-well, the little cooler contains adult beverages, and the yellow toped container is my minnow bucket with the Mino-Mizer.

Name:  4-11-09 009.jpg
Views: 1777
Size:  113.6 KB

Same day, just earlier.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea thats kinda what I'm looking to do,thanks hanr3. Do those rope lights give you enough light to see what you are doing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast