Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lowrance H2O-C

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance H2O-C

Anyone having problems seeing their's in bright sunlight? I use external power so that eliminates batteries.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

EAST TENN. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE LOUDON TELLICO WATTS BAR
    Post Thanks / Like

i have 1 an you can not see it in bright sun at all dont bother
    calling lowrance about it cause they wont do anything about
    it they tell me it is the glass they use fir the color units

Post Thanks / Like

i got one back in july and have been pleased with it so far,if i have it out in the sun it's hard to see,but i can turn on the back light and see it just fine,but thats the same way with my lms 332c also.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought one back in the spring and it is a little difficult to see in bright sunlight. I usually have to remove my sunglasses and tilt it a little to the side. I have another problem with mine or with my brain. I cannot load my waypoints onto my computer from my card, and cannot download any waypoints from my computeer to my card. I did it ONCE and cannot do again. I cannot tell when the computer is recognizing the card reader. Maybe someone with more computer skills can pitch in and help.
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This helped me a lot. Scroll down to advanced waypoint management. http://www.hightechfishing.com/lowrancetips.html
    As for the card reader, put a shortcut to it on your desktop. Then with a card in it, double click it and if its seeing it, it will show you what files are on it. I am no expert but that helps me.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I have trouble seeing my screen at times on my LMS 332C after it gets water spots on it.
    Take a very fine auto polish and remove the calcium from the screen. The calcium comes from the water that gets on my screen. Let me tell you,,,, it makes a world if difference.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the tip fishermike

Post Thanks / Like

hey IBNFSHN. thanks for the tip, but it did not solve my problem. I have been holding on line for lowrance forever and finally hung up. I cannot get my computer to open the card reader. there is a problem somewhere. It was working at first, but now it says that access to that file is denied. I am at wits end. I have followed everything to the letter over and over and get the same results. I will keep trying, but something is just not right. Thanks.
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

:D crappiechaser2, Get in touch with Linda Colt at Lowrance. [email protected] or 918-438-8747. She'll take care of ya!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks crappie chatt. I will get in touch with her asap. I will you know what was wrong when I get it fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast