Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I can't figure out the Weather Channel chart for best fishing times

Post Thanks / Like

Default I can't figure out the Weather Channel chart for best fishing times

I used to look at this chart at Fishing Reports, Fishing Forecasts and Activity for Fishing Lakes. Last Fall I realized the peak times changed with the zoom settings on my browser. I use the zoom quite a bit for various pages.I wrote an email to them (and weatherandwildlife.com) but got a pretty standard reply that they would check into it. I just checked it again. I put the 3 browsers I have on their default zoom settings and got 3 different peak times for fishing: noon,2pm and 5pm. I guess it's just a teaser feature on Weather Channel to get you to pay for info on Weatherandwildlife.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

guess ya just need to go fishin' ALL DAY LONG to hit all the peak periods then .
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever tried out www.AccuWeather.com I will be trying it out this year. Go on it and put in your zip code. It doesn't tell you a time, but it tells moisture and wind speed, and doesn't cost any thing.

Post Thanks / Like

fish everyday, make your own scale. then present it to us, we will test it out and give you a report back. start today

Post Thanks / Like

1st you find out which site the fish are looking at. If the fish are looking at a different chart you will not be on the same schedule. JMO! At least when I fish according to the charts it/I am wrong...

An elderly gentleman once said, "the fish don't watch TV or listen to the radio so they don't know what they are supposed to be doing"

dailyfishin

Post Thanks / Like

the best time is when your in the water with pole in hand
    All men are created equal, some work harder in the preseason.
    Thanks to BnM PST, Midsouth Jig, Big River Marina