Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Confidence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Confidence

It must be me. I went out to several ponds to check water conditions. Most of them were high and muddy. I know the fish have to eat, even when the conditions are less than what I like. Why do I feel I could do better under better conditoin. I am still going to go, I just want have a good feeling about the catching part. Anyone else feel the same way?????? Well I get to go and try to learn about new sonar. It will still be fun....... Crappie1133

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The most important thing in your tackle box is your confidence. All the lures, baits, colors androds do not mean a thing if you are not confident they will produce Crappies. Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't...you are right!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

In that situation, try different things until you start producing fish. I find that my confidence, or rather lack of confidence is because I am fishing an unfamiliar situation and don't know what or how to fish it. I tend to research, and try different things until I start catching fish. Build confidence in that technique, then start to experiment to see if I can improve my catch rate, size of fish, etc.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!