Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Here is where we let it out about football

Post Thanks / Like

Default Here is where we let it out about football

In my opinion the NCAA and the BCS have us right where they want us - as long as we all continue to watch the games on TV and these 100,000 + seat stadiums get sold out every week they are not going to change anything - although there is controversy every year on a national champion they are still making megamillions - so why change it - the more controversy the better - I think Southern California has more than likely got the best team in the country - but they have not played quite as tough as a schedule as Auburn - and I for one would like to see that match-up as well as Oklahoma being thrown in the mix as well - Well I am an ACC man and no we do not have the quality football schools from top to bottom in the conference - but we are getting better - granted that is another controversy in its self recruiting from other conferences - and we did the same thing in Football that we do in basketball we beat up on each other so bad we lose out on the national ratings - in football that will kill you - where in basketball it all comes down to the tournament - as long as we watch and buy tickets there will be no change
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking This just might surprise you comming from an Iowan!

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We'll git yas next year!!!
    <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

i'm a big auburn fan and totally agree. this has been bittersweet season for all auburn fans. while i've enjoyed seeing them beat up on some great teams, there was always the thought that they'd get shafted at the end. they did. the only way to solve it is with a playoff. it would be something if we did have one and none of the three made it to the final game wouldnt it?

i will say this also. i love the sec and think it's the best conference year in and year out, but the acc has taken some strides. that may be the most well balanced conference in the land this year. just a bunch of good teams.

war eagle!!!